333 N Alabama St, Historic District, Marion CountyCall now: 1-877-693-6433
With its closeness to Interstates and a dynamic global transportation infrastructure, as well as downtown amenities, this business center on N. Alabama Street offers great accessibility. It occupies the third floor of the building in the heart of Indianapolis’s historic district. Lockerbie Square is where many immigrants settled in the United States.
About the office location
Indianapolis is an international city in Marion County that’s home to more than 500 overseas companies. It’s where you’ll find the second largest FedEx hub in the world as well as many higher education establishments, producing a skilled workforce. It also has many vibrant sporting events including motoring mainstay, the Indy 500. Indianapolis lays claim to being one of the least expensive large cities in the US. The property is located near Lockerbie Chatham Arch and the main commercial hub of Massachusetts Avenue.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 333 N Alabama St, Historic District, Marion County, Indianapolis is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
333 N Alabama St, Historic District, Marion County office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Video Conference Facilities
- CCTV Monitoring
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Indianapolis.
You might also be interested in these Indianapolis Business Locations
This high-quality and exquisitely furnished business center is situated in a class-A office building, at the "Crossroads of America" is it is known regionally. The center itself is ideally set in a... Read More >>
An innovative center that specialises in offering primarily virtual offices, with a small amount of executive suite space. The center ensures that the client is able to make a seamless transition... Read More >>