765 Broad Street, Newark Central Business DistrictCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Distinguished by its white marble façade, this graceful, 200,000-square-foot office building features sweeping, 30,000-square-foot , build-to-suit floor plates and a prestigious Newark Central Business District address. Built by Prudential in 1957, as a sister building to its world headquarters this seven story, multi-tenant property recently has been renovated with a beautifully appointed lobby, new elevators, updated common area and upgraded building systems. It offers 24/7 access and manned security. Simply put, this building is a great value play for companies with larger requirements and a desire to be in the heart of the state's most exciting city.
About the office location
Located in the heart of Newark's Central Business District, it sits adjacent to the third largest-largest telecom carrier in the Northeast. It is also within walking distance to Newark Penn Station, offering unparalleled convenience to Manhattan, as well as regional thoroughfares serving New Jersey, New York and the East Coast. It offers an advantageous business location, ideal for data centers or disaster recovery facilities, coupled with convenient access to Newark's unparalleled transportation system. New Jersey transit, Amtrak and the PATH are all within walking distance, providing fast and easy access to New York City and the tri-state area. The property is in easy walking distance of Newark's Penn Station and is also directly beside Prudential's World Headquarters. Offering a prime location with great floor plans and great building amenities.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Modern LightingThis office center features modern lighting, providing a pleasant aesthetic and saving on electricity costs.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Environmentally Friendly OfficeThis commercial property features environmentally friendly elements. Please see the description above or call us for full details.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/WeekThis office centre has staff onsite at all hours.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 765 Broad Street, Newark Central Business District, Newark is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
765 Broad Street, Newark Central Business District office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Modern Lighting
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Environmentally Friendly Office
- Raised Floor
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/Week
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- CCTV Monitoring
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Business Park
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
- Unfurnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Newark.
You might also be interested in these Newark Business Locations
This fantastic office building complex contains a prestigious roster of tenants who enjoy first class amenities. These include Maize, a casual style restaurant, high tech meeting and conference... Read More >>
Located in ultra-modern high rise office tower within the heart of Newark's bustling central business district. A comprehensive refurbishment of this 85-year-old, 21-story landmark office tower in... Read More >>