4th Floor, 140 E Ridgewood AvenueCall now: 972-913-2742
This is an impressive, reflective glass, Class A office building composed of two visually-distinct towers joined by a dramatic, seven-storey atrium. This high-profile, Fortune 500 corporate location provides an array of extensive and highly professional building amenities including modern furnishing from Herman Miller, on-site banking facilities, three conference rooms, an impressive lobby and reception area, a comfortable breakout space and business lounge, an on-site café with outdoor seating, an access control system for enhanced security and state-of-the-art building systems all included as standard.
About the office location
This building is easy to reach from Routes 17 and 4, and I-80 and is adjacent to a full interchange of the Garden State Parkway at Exit 165. It is also adjacent to the Paramus Park Mall, The Fashion Center and a 102-room Radisson Hotel. The surrounding area is a vibrant and engaging district featuring a number of prestigious and successful corporate occupants, as well as a multitude of amenities and public services including fantastic local restaurants, entertainment venues, leisure pursuits, shops and excellent transport links.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 4th Floor, 140 E Ridgewood Avenue, Paramus is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
4th Floor, 140 E Ridgewood Avenue office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Paramus.
You might also be interested in these Paramus Business Locations
This location is based within a beautiful 4 story corporate building with a panoramic view of surrounding office buildings and the exclusive New York Skyline. This center provides a clean and... Read More >>