100 Horizon Center BlvdCall now: 972-913-2742
This exquisitely furnished and fully functional contemporary business center in Hamilton Township occupies the first and second floors of a modernist and professional looking brick building set in expansive and well-maintained landscaped grounds. The offices benefit from wide windows looking out over parkland which provide an abundance of natural light to the building's interior workspaces and communal areas, whilst there are also jogging routes in the immediate vicinity and a large number of tranquil areas to relax and decompress outside of office hours. There is also abundant secure parking provision.
About the office location
The business park is in an area roughly midway between New York City and Philadelphia. It is conveniently situated just a mile west of Exit 7A of the New Jersey Turnpike, giving the center terrific strategic access to major markets along the Northeast Corridor. As well as small to medium-sized businesses, many prestigious corporations have made their home here. Business neighbors include leading companies in sectors such as banking, asset management, technology, software engineering and research and development. Hamilton boasts a highly skilled workforce. The center is located about 50 minutes away from two major airports – Newark and Philadelphia.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 100 Horizon Center Blvd, Trenton is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
100 Horizon Center Blvd office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Raised Floor
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down Ceilings
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Business Park
- City Center Location
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Trenton.