Bank of The West Tower, 500 Marquette Ave NE, 12th FlCall now: 972-913-2742
This contemporary office space is move in ready and comes fully furnished. The furnishings are tailored for whatever your business needs and can be modified at any time. This can be done by simply contacting the building staff. The types of offices available are window offices, interior offices, office suites, and co-working. All have been designed with a modern touch and an attention to detail.
This is a Class A office building that is conveniently located in downtown Albuquerque. 500 Marquette Avenue, Albuquerque, New Mexico is in the Bank of the West Tower. This is a landmark structure in the city skyline and features an architectural style of staggered private balconies. From these and the windows you will be able to see the Sandia Mountains and West Mesa. You will also get an excellent birds eye view of the city itself.
The building stands at fifteen stories and features an all glass atrium. Being constructed with a lot of glass, there is an abundant amount of natural light that gets let in. This helps reduce the dependency on artificial light.
Inside there are conference rooms that are fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment to ensure seamless video conferencing with any out of towns staff and clients. You can also have meetings and work events in these rooms.
Having this prestigious address as your own will set you apart in the Albuquerque business network. When clients enter the building, they will notice the attention to detail. Let the building make an excellent first impression for you. The offices in 500 Marquette Avenue are waiting for you to move in and establish your company here.
About the office location
The building is in a designated HUB Zone area where small businesses are encouraged to move to by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
The lodging in this area is high-end and plentiful. Many of these options are within a mile of the front door of the office. This will give any traveling client a moment of ease knowing they will not have to commute far every day.
Albuquerque International Sunport is only 5 miles away. This commute will be a breeze for any traveling staff or clients. It can also be access by car or public transit. With the building being located in downtown Albuquerque almost every major interstate and public transit line runs near it. This means that your staff will be able to commute from any part of the city or suburbs with little to no trouble at all.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Bank of The West Tower, 500 Marquette Ave NE, 12th Fl, Albuquerque is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Bank of The West Tower, 500 Marquette Ave NE, 12th Fl office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Albuquerque.
You might also be interested in these Albuquerque Business Locations
This Class A office building is located in a prestigious neighborhood of Albuquerque at 6565 Americas Parkway NE in the landmark Two Park Square Business center. <br><br> This contemporary office... Read More >>
The office and coworking space within this contemporary building come move in ready, and fully furnished. They are one hundred percent tailored to fit your company's needs and can be modified at any... Read More >>