Kennedy Building, 321 South Boston Avenue, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
In the heart of Tulsa’s central business district (CBD), this business center is in one of the city’s most desirable buildings. A downtown location puts local cafes and restaurants in convenient walking distance, while regular bus service makes traveling around the city easy.
About the office location
This local landmark is home to leading companies from energy, law, and technology. From the center on the third floor, you’ll enjoy inspiring views over the city’s impressive downtown skyline.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Kennedy Building, 321 South Boston Avenue, Downtown, Tulsa is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Kennedy Building, 321 South Boston Avenue, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Tulsa.
You might also be interested in these Tulsa Business Locations
This professional business center is situated in a premier mixed-use development. Offering fully furnished executive suites and open-plan office space, all of which is available on flexible terms,... Read More >>
This newly renovated center is on the third floor of an impressive contemporary building that's part of one of the premier buildings in southeast Tulsa. For much of the 20th century, Tulsa was known... Read More >>