Tabor Center, 1200 17th St, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
You can now rent office space at One Tabor Center, rising 408 feet above Downtown Denver. Completed in 1984, it remains one of the city's tallest buildings with 30 floors. In total, the Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates designed building has a floor area of approximately 669,000 square feet.
Occupying three floors of the Tabor Center, this stylish coworking hub provides affordable workspace in the heart of Denver. Contemporary decor is found throughout this bright and spacious working environment, which is home to a business community that cuts across a diverse set of sectors.
Workspace solutions include hot and dedicated desks in beautiful co-working areas. For greater privacy, offices accommodate one or more desks. With spaces that can accommodate up to 50 seats or more, there is plenty of room for start-ups and expanding businesses to grow.
Plenty of amenities are found at this modern business hub. The dog-friendly workspace boasts convenient on-site parking for commuters and a fitness center for health-conscious workers. Outdoor spaces provide inviting spots to work or meet. Inside, there is a dedicated team that provides personalized support and reception services. Kitchen facilities with fresh coffee and fruit water keeps you going throughout the day, and regular events help you stay connected to the larger community at this vibrant location.
There is no shortage of meeting spaces at this co-working hub. Dedicated conference rooms are equipped with modern AV equipment and stunning decor, including custom wallpaper and marble tables. Soundproof phone booths are ideal for private video or telephone conversations. There are also unique and comfortable common areas designed to promote creativity and productivity.
About the office location
Located at 1200 17th Street, serviced offices at the Tabor Center provide businesses with a Denver location that is second to none. The Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Invesco Field, Denver Performing Arts Complex, and other major attractions are minutes away. Union Station is a short walk away, while the I-25 and I-75 freeways provide easy access to commuters and visitors traveling by car.
The Tabor Center sits next to the Tabor Center Mall. The 16th Street Mall, The Denver Pavilions and Larimer Square also provide great shopping and dining options close to your desk. Diverse restaurants are within walking distance for casual meetings, lunches or after-work drinks. Several major hotels are also nearby, including The Westin Denver Downtown, Hotel Teatro, Kimpton Hotel Monaco, and other popular hotels are also nearby.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
This office space on Tabor Center, 1200 17th St, Downtown, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Tabor Center, 1200 17th St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- IT Support Available
- Shared Internet Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you’re close to business, you’ve also got the... Read More >>