Dominion Towers, 600 17th Street, Downtown DenverCall now: 1-877-693-6433
With a floor area of approximately 614,000 square feet, Dominion Towers includes two 19 and 28-story Class A office towers where you can rent office space and benefit from a prestigious business address.
Opened in 2002, this business center houses executive suites that provide you with private workspaces and the latest technology. Furnished offices include all the essentials, including comfortable chairs and a spacious desk. Attractive suites range from 110 square feet to 250 square feet in size, ideal for smaller and medium sized businesses.
Internet and telephone access are included with your office space, as is free Wi-Fi access throughout the business center and data security services. An on-site kitchen includes complimentary coffee and tea. You will also enjoy reception services so your guests are warmly greeted. Additional services including web design, administrative support and telephone answering are available as options. The business center also includes four beautifully decorated conference rooms as well as a day office, all of which can be rented by the hour or for the day.
This LEED Gold-certified office complex is home to the SkyDeck Lounge, a unique space on the North Tower's 19th floor with breathtaking views of the Rockies and Downtown Denver. The space is perfect for casual meetings, lunch breaks, and corporate events. A modern fitness center is available for health-conscious workers, and there is a state-of-the-art conference center on the South Tower's 23rd floor. The complex also boasts a deli-style restaurant, secure bike storage, dry cleaning and show shine services, and an on-site ATM and courier boxes.
About the office location
Serviced offices at the Dominion Towers sit in the heart of Denver's Central Business District. Located on 17th Street, the twin towers enjoy excellent access to destinations across the city thanks to great public transportation options and nearby highway access. Light Rail stations and the MallRide shuttle service along 16th Street are a block away. Interstate 25 is also a short drive west for access to Denver's freeway network.
The surrounding area enjoys fabulous amenities and services. You are within a block of dozens of restaurants and shops, including at the nearby Pavilions Mall and 16th Street Mall. The neighborhood includes great hotels, and you are within walking distance of the Colorado State Capitol and the Colorado Convention Center. The Colorado Athletic Club is also a block from these executive offices and co-working spaces.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Dominion Towers, 600 17th Street, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Dominion Towers, 600 17th Street office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you're close to business, you've also got the... Read More >>