1801 California St, 24th Fl, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
With approximately 1,292,000 sq ft of premier office space, Downtown Denver's 1801 California offers flexible floor plates and superior amenities. The coworking hub offers private suites and membership options for both hot seats / shared desks and dedicated desks.
The building housing this green coworking space is LEED EB O&M Gold Certified, has plenty of parking and is right next to the D, F & G Light Rail and Denver MetroRide. The centre sits on the 24th floor and benefits from spectacular mountain views.
There is a state-of-the-art conference center at the high-rise office building plus a fantastic on-site fitness center and modern steakhouse. Plenty of parking and bike storage is also available at the property.
Built in 1983 and renovated in 2015, this landmark tower's 54 floors are bases for a diverse range of tenants. This spectacular coworking hub is found on the 24th floor, providing you with beautiful views of the city and nearby mountains. The contemporary interior is designed to provide inviting workspaces with unique features. You can choose from private offices if you wanted a dedicated space. Offices accommodate one to five desks, and larger spaces may also be available. If you want more flexibility, you can also rent a desk in a shared space.
Comfortable workspaces at this co-working space are complemented by great perks, including a coffee bar and lounge with fresh fruit, pastries and craft coffee to keep you fueled during the workday. There are attractive conference rooms for your discussions and relaxation rooms if you need to escape your workstation for a moment. Additional amenities include high-speed internet and free printing, and there are regular social events to keep you connected with others in this innovative community.
About the office location
Situated in the heart of Downtown Denver, these shared workspaces and serviced offices are surrounded by the best the city has to offer. Fine and casual dining options are steps from your desk, as is great entertainment and shopping.
You are two blocks from the rich collection of shops and eateries that lines the popular 16th Street Mall. Additional shops and restaurants at the Denver Pavilions and Larimer Square as well as Civic Center Park, Coors Field and the Colorado Convention Center are all within a 15-minute walk of these offices. The Grand Hyatt Denver, Magnolia Hotel, Ritz Carlton Denver, and other fabulous hotels are also moments away.
This location benefits from superb public transport options. The building is next to the D, F and G Light Rail lines and Denver MetroRide station, providing convenient connections to commuters and visitors. Union station is a short bus journey or walk from these workspaces, and the I-25 is moments away for access to Denver's freeway network.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
This office space on 1801 California St, 24th Fl, Downtown, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1801 California St, 24th Fl, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Conference Room(s)
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you're close to business, you've also got the... Read More >>