Washington Square, 1050 Connecticut Avenue NW, Downtown DCCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This business center is situated within a landmark building with an impressive glass panel frontage and a prestigious reputation throughout the region as one of Washington D.C.'s central and foremost corporate locations. Tenants of the building have access to the on-site gym, cybercafé and showers; in addition to the provided office facilities which include conferencing, spacious meeting rooms, high speed internet connection, copy and printing provision, comfortable breakout space, secure parking and on-site assistance teams and support staff. With it's exceptional value and luxurious furnishings, this center is ideal for professionals in search of high end office space in the capital of the United States.
About the office location
This center is located in Washington Square in Northwest DC in the heart of the central business district and just two blocks from the White House. The Farragut North Metro Station is conveniently set within the building, providing ease of access to the building for clients and visitors from far afield and making this center the perfect venue for meetings and conferences. Washington Square is also 1/2 block from the world famous Mayflower Hotel and MCI center, as well as the area's extensive range of amenities such as shops, bars,cafes, restaurants and hotels.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Washington Square, 1050 Connecticut Avenue NW, Downtown DC, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Washington Square, 1050 Connecticut Avenue NW, Downtown DC office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Shower Facilities
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
On the sixth floor of an impressive glass-walled building, the center provides access to restaurants and banks on the ground floor, with the city's business community including engineers and... Read More >>