1325 G Street Northwest, Penn QuarterCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This exceptional city center corporate location will put you within walking distance to all the corridors of power in DC, the heart of power and prestige in the world's leading economic and commercial presence. Complete with an exceptional range of high quality, premium and state of the art facilities and technical equipment; this prestigious and luxurious business location is representative of the area's very best in corporate workspace solutions and is one of the leading centers for value and high quality in all of the thriving city of Washington DC. The building's eye-catching design and wide range of included facilities makes this the ideal corporate location for occupying tenants.
About the office location
Situated in the thriving heart of downtown Washington DC, just two blocks from the White House and in walking distance of fine restaurants, luxury hotels and shopping. The location is accessible via the hub of the Metrorail system where the Red, Blue and Orange lines converge. Parking is available in the building and Ronald Regan National Airport is a 10-minute drive, while it's just 45 minutes from Dulles and BWI Airports. Located on the corner of 13th Street and G Street. There are choices for your after-work drinks to close the deal with your new client and with two Metro stations nearby you will have no trouble getting home.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1325 G Street Northwest, Penn Quarter, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1325 G Street Northwest, Penn Quarter office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
On the sixth floor of an impressive glass-walled building, the center provides access to restaurants and banks on the ground floor, with the city's business community including engineers and... Read More >>