Uline Arena, 1140 3rd St NECall now: 972-913-2742
This prestigious and exquisitely furnished business center installation has a number of fantastic local transport links in the surrounding district and comes well equipped with on-site amenities such as; spacious meeting rooms, access to a kitchen, air conditioning, conferencing capabilities and equipment, high speed internet and office cleaning facilities. The space offers private serviced offices as well as coworking spaces, perfect for a range of business needs. The inspired design of the center lends itself to creative thinking, and with an abundance of natural light this is a fine space to spend your working day.
About the office location
Located in Washington D.C. in the NoMa neighborhood, this business center is located perfectly for convenient access to all over the city and beyond. With Union Station less than 10 minutes away and New York avenue just three blocks away, commuters have easy access, and with Dulles International Airport (IAD) within a 45-minute drive, the center is handily placed for visitors from further afield. Visitors can make use of the surrounding hotels, such as the Hilton Garden Inn, as well as restaurants, bars and cafes including; Starbucks, Masseria and Alba Osteria.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Uline Arena, 1140 3rd St NE, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Uline Arena, 1140 3rd St NE office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
1-4 Private offices (up to 1,255 sqft) in prime Eastern Market/Capitol Hill neighborhood available for sublet beginning Feb 1, 2020. Great for attorneys, lobbyists, start-ups, creatives, and... Read More >>