Foundry Building, 1050 30th St NW, GeorgetownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Located in the heart of Georgetown, the Foundry fronts the C&O Canal with trails that are popular with joggers, walkers and bike riders. This historic, 6-story building is just steps away from the restaurants and high-end shopping of Georgetown and the Washington Harbour Complex. Offering easy street access to the Key Bridge, Memorial Bridge, I-66, Wisconsin Avenue and the Whitehurst Freeway, you can be in Rosslyn or Washington, DC in minutes. Georgetown is home to the main campus of Georgetown University and numerous landmarks, such as the Old Stone House, the oldest standing building in Washington.
About the office location
This location offers easy street access to the Key Bridge, Memorial Bridge, I-66, Wisconsin Avenue and the Whitehurst Freeway – you can be in Rosslyn or Washington, DC in minutes. Georgetown is home to the main campus of Georgetown University and numerous landmarks such as the Old Stone House, the oldest building standing in Washington.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Foundry Building, 1050 30th St NW, Georgetown, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Foundry Building, 1050 30th St NW, Georgetown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Shower Facilities
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
On the sixth floor of an impressive glass-walled building, the center provides access to restaurants and banks on the ground floor, with the city's business community including engineers and... Read More >>