Hartford Plaza South, 150 S Wacker Dr, Downtown, Chicago LoopCall now: 1-877-693-6433
These prestigious office suites come fully furnished and offer all executive amenities; personalized reception services, high-speed fiber optic Internet access, onsite café, and an attentive office support staff to meet all your professional needs. Three impressive conference rooms provide you with state-of-the-art technology, including plasma monitors, conferencing, cable access, and secure wireless Internet access. The offices have been designed to give an impressive and professional appearance to your clients
About the office location
The building not only keeps you close to the trains from Union Station or Ogilvie, but has on-site banking, conferencing facilities, dry cleaner, fitness center, Starbucks, PotBelly and a sundry shop. Reset from the street and sidewalk with expansive windows, the 24th floor will give you views of Willis Tower, across the intersection of Wacker and Adams, the river as it runs north and south, and sunrises from the east. This building and West Loop area attract some of the most successful business people in Chicago as tenants. Surrounded by several public parking garages its easy access to all major transportation routes make this building a perfect location for commuting.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Hartford Plaza South, 150 S Wacker Dr, Downtown, Chicago is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Hartford Plaza South, 150 S Wacker Dr, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Catering Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Chicago.
You might also be interested in these Chicago Business Locations
This business center is a modern new build with chic appearance. Reception staff are on hand to meet your clients and guests upon arrival and handle calls and postal needs. The offices are spacious,... Read More >>
Located along the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago, NBC Tower offers you flexible and affordable executive office space. NBC Tower is, without a doubt, the building that hosts the most coveted... Read More >>