Transunion Building, 111 W Jackson Blvd, Downtown, Chicago LoopCall now: 972-913-2742
This exquisitely furnished and significantly prestigious business center occupies a 24-storey modern landmark office tower with a large, impressive lobby area to welcome clients and visitors to the site, as well as large windows which let in plenty of natural light into the interior workspaces, communal areas and parking zones. Comfortable and luxurious business lounges are available on site and throughout the center, providing a a relaxed yet professional working environment for all occupying tenants and clients alike. Co-working and shared space enables professionals from varying industries to network.
About the office location
Situated in the Chicago Loop the business center is easily accessible in this sought-after commercial and financial area in downtown Chicago, making it close to three interstates; I-90, I-290 and I-94. Furthermore the center is only a few blocks from Chicago Union Station and several Metra commuter rail stations and bus routes. Further more Chicago O'Hare International Airport is approximately 40 minutes away from the business center. Surrounding buildings include the Chicago Board of Trade and federal buildings. There are also several universities and colleges within the near vicinity providing a rich talent pool.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Transunion Building, 111 W Jackson Blvd, Downtown, Chicago is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Transunion Building, 111 W Jackson Blvd, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Chicago.
You might also be interested in these Chicago Business Locations
This exquisitely furnished business center location is a modern and comfortable new build with a stylish and striking exterior appearance, offering a highly prestigious working environment with... Read More >>
Your new office is in a prestigious building in downtown Chicago located directly across the street from Millennium Park. From the 51st floor you will take in views of Lake Michigan and Navy Pier.... Read More >>