1301 Oak Street, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
Located just one block from the Power and Light District and adjacent to the Sprint Center, this building puts Kansas City clients at the heart of the city's business, entertainment and recreation offerings. Renting at this workspace doesn't only get you a place to do work. Just beyond the door of your new office - emblazoned with your company logo and fully furnished with fiber internet and WiFi—lies an entrepreneurial community eager to connect and enjoy the center's many on-site amenities. Fully-stocked kitchens, espresso bar, and local beer on tap power the networking events frequently held in the building's communal lounges. Rolled into all the all-inclusive pricing are the little things you don't want to have to worry about—mail service, 24/7 secured access, and taxes and utilities are already included.
About the office location
The building is in a prime location with a parking garage onsite. Located across from the Jackson County Courthouse - this building would be ideal for anyone in the legal field. Additionally, the building is also across the street from the Sprint Center - where there is always a concert - keep your car parked at work! Right around the corner from the building, the Power and Light District, Kansas City's new 9-block entertainment and shopping destination, beckons. Proximity to I-70 and I-670 and an on-site parking garage make commuting a breeze.
Office Services and Facilities
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Multilingual Staff and SupportThis office center employs staff that speak several languages. Please read the description above or call us for more details.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 1301 Oak Street, Downtown, Kansas City is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1301 Oak Street, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Multilingual Staff and Support
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- Access to Other International Centers
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Kansas City.
You might also be interested in these Kansas City Business Locations
Modern and striking workspace solution provider is great for those that do not wish to work in a traditional office setup but still require a professional and engaging working environment. With a... Read More >>
Situated in the heart of downtown, these business premises occupy a building with a significant heritage. They are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of a beautifully restored former hotel of national... Read More >>