40 North Central Ave, Suite 1400, Downtown PhoenixCall now: 1-877-693-6433
If you're wanting to move your business close to the action, it's hard to get closer than this premium office center in downtown Phoenix! Choose from renting either an office or coworking space in this collaborative center on North Central Avenue. The center boasts a host of amenities including high speed wifi throughout the building and broadband internet in workspaces.
And even without this amazing proximity to the city's excitement, you would want to come see this office center to witness the incredible onsite services. The offices here all come fully furnished and range in size and purposes from comfortable day offices for freelancers just needing a quiet space for planning to multi-office suites with awe-inspiring window views of the city and surrounding mountains. The open-plan design of the workspaces fosters a collaborative yet professional environment.
The center offers a number of facilities for practically any business need including three spacious meeting rooms, a full-service kitchen, and a lounge for relaxing and talking with other entrepreneurs. The meeting rooms are fully equipped with state of the art AV and videoconferencing equipment, so virtual or face-to-face meetings are a breeze.
And whether you are a large business organization or a business owner working alone, you will be happy to hear that this center is staffed by a warm and professional reception and support team ready to greet your customers, screen your calls and provide a number of clerical and administrative services to help keep your business flowing smoothly.
About the office location
The center is located at Two Renaissance Square, an office tower that is also the 6th largest highrise in the Phoenix area.This location is strategic as well as highly visible. Placement in downtown Phoenix surrounds you with restaurants and retail, cafes and movie theaters, and hotels and tourist attractions. Within just a few miles, you will find Chase Field, Dodge Theater, and the U.S. Airways Center-all tourist attractions that will be bringing in potential clients from around the state.
And with the Phoenix transit systems all within easy reach, accessibility to and from the Phoenix area is made all the more simple. Just a few minutes drive will take you to I-10 and I-17 as well as Loop 51 and Loop 202.
The complex has its own parking garage, but there is a bus station just around the block if you are looking for more affordable ways to commute. And if your business frequently requires trips out of town, Phoenix Sky Harbor International is as little as 10 minutes away with flights and Amtrak trains ready to take you wherever business leads.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Intercom AccessThis office center features intercom access.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 40 North Central Ave, Suite 1400, Phoenix is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
40 North Central Ave, Suite 1400 office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Intercom Access
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Phoenix.
You might also be interested in these Phoenix Business Locations
This workspace, located on North Tatum Boulevard, offers members access to both private office space and coworking options. The center has an on-site management team who are there to help with your... Read More >>
Completely renovated building and newly built-out 65 office business center in Paradise Valley is located on N. Tatum Blvd next to the Stonecreek Golf Course in the Anasazi Plaza. This location... Read More >>