1101 Connecticut Ave NW, Downtown DCCall now: 972-913-2742
Dupont is in DC's walkable and commercially significant central business district, which is widely renowned as a key corporate region for much of the area's prime business activity. The center itself was recently named as one of the most beautiful and technologically equipped co-working locations in all of DC. This shared workspace is a creative collaboration hub for professionals tenants of any industry or commercial background and can easily cater for any type of business requirement. You won't need to worry about what to eat for lunch, the building is steps away from all of the fast-casual restaurants.
About the office location
Located in the heart of Washington's central business district with direct access to Farragut North Metro (Red line) and only two blocks from Farragut West (Blue/ Orange lines), access is easy from anywhere for both commuters and visitors alike. Merely steps from the city's very best restaurants, shops, and amenities; entertaining clients or meeting up after work can be easily facilitated with dozens of great choices for leisure pursuits and entertainment options prevalent throughout the immediate area. As always, it comes with our commitment to delivering a superior work experience.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1101 Connecticut Ave NW, Downtown DC, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1101 Connecticut Ave NW, Downtown DC office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Video Conference Facilities
- CCTV Monitoring
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
1-4 Private offices (up to 1,255 sqft) in prime Eastern Market/Capitol Hill neighborhood available for sublet beginning Feb 1, 2020. Great for attorneys, lobbyists, start-ups, creatives, and... Read More >>