159 N Sangamon St, Fulton Market, West LoopCall now: 972-913-2742
This fantastic and exquisitely furnished business center installation offers an array of on-site amenities, perfect for the professional looking for office space in the West Loop area of Chicago. These amenities include; super-fast Wi-Fi, reception services, printing and copying facilities, designer office furniture, meeting room availability, conference facilities and access to a kitchen. Accessible 24-hours a day, this center is ready for work whenever you are, and offers private serviced offices, coworking spaces and virtual office options. Flexible terms are available, and the center offers all-inclusive billing for utilities.
About the office location
Located in a bustling Chicago neighbourhood, this center is surrounded by all kinds of attractions and amenities, including cafes, bars and restaurants, such as Starbucks and Monteverde Restaurant & Pastificio - perfect for grabbing a coffee or for a meeting over lunch with a client. Transport links are good, with Morgan Underground Station just steps away and Amtrak Station Chicago less than 5-minutes away. Bus routes also pass close by and for longer distance and international travel, both Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) and Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) are easily accessible by car and public transport.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 159 N Sangamon St, Fulton Market, West Loop, Chicago is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
159 N Sangamon St, Fulton Market, West Loop office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Chicago.
You might also be interested in these Chicago Business Locations
This exquisitely furnished business center location is a modern and comfortable new build with a stylish and striking exterior appearance, offering a highly prestigious working environment with... Read More >>
Your new office is in a prestigious building in downtown Chicago located directly across the street from Millennium Park. From the 51st floor you will take in views of Lake Michigan and Navy Pier.... Read More >>