500 West Madison Street, West LoopCall now: 972-913-2742
Originally constructed in 1987 on top of the historic Northwestern Station connecting the Chicago CBD to the northern and western suburbs by rail, West Madison Street was the city's first and largest full service office location with truly everything located under one roof – access to transportation, retail amenities, and Class A office space. Building features premium on-site amenities including state-of-the-art fitness center, 21 in-building dining options, bike storage, conferencing facilities, and a basketball court. This center offers clients fully furnished offices with flexible leasing terms.
About the office location
The office is ideally situated in the heart of the booming West Loop submarket. Sitting right on top of Ogilvie Transportation Center, this center offers convenient access to local transportation stations that include Millennium Station and Union Station. This center is one of Chicago's most walkable neighborhoods with a vibrant urban community and local access to many of the city's top restaurants and bars. This location is within walking distance to many of the local parks that include Millennium Park and Grant Park.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Cash MachineThis commercial property features an ATM, offering an added convenience.
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
This office space on 500 West Madison Street, West Loop, Chicago is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
500 West Madison Street, West Loop office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Breakout Area(s)
- Management Team Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Cash Machine
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Onsite Parking
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Unbranded Offices
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Chicago.
You might also be interested in these Chicago Business Locations
One North State is a modern office experience designed for today's business. The building's magnificent early 20th-century architecture has transformed with an upgraded rooftop deck and a fitness... Read More >>
This exquisitely furnished business center location is a modern and comfortable new build with a stylish and striking exterior appearance, offering a highly prestigious working environment with... Read More >>