180 North LaSalle St, 37th Fl, Downtown, Chicago LoopCall now: 972-913-2742
This office center is located on the 37th floor of this conveniently situated office building in the heart of Chicago's Legal District across from City Hall and the Thompson Center. It has been appointed to offer many services for the legal community. Offering spectacular views of Chicago's city, the location has five conference rooms of various sizes, private deposition rooms, a signature Cognac Room for informal meetings, an on-site café, and state-of-the-art technology. A complimentary gym and attached discounted parking are just some of the extra amenities that will be sure to make a lasting impression.
About the office location
This exquisitely furnished and technologically sophisticated center has great transport links. It is a three-minute drive from Chicago Ogilvie Transportation Center and within a five-minute walk of several Subway Stations including Washington/Wells Station (Downtown Loop) (Brown, Orange, Pink, Purple lines) and a one-minute walk from Clark/Lake Station (Downtown Loop) (Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple lines). These transportation options make the center easily accessible for both residents and commuting visitors to the site.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 180 North LaSalle St, 37th Fl, Downtown, Chicago is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
180 North LaSalle St, 37th Fl, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Catering Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Chicago.
You might also be interested in these Chicago Business Locations
This exquisitely furnished business center location is a modern and comfortable new build with a stylish and striking exterior appearance, offering a highly prestigious working environment with... Read More >>
Your new office is in a prestigious building in downtown Chicago located directly across the street from Millennium Park. From the 51st floor you will take in views of Lake Michigan and Navy Pier.... Read More >>