359 Newbury StCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Situated on the 3rd floor of this prominent five-story building, this tech-powered business center is the perfect place for your new offices. Offering fully furnished and well equipped executive suites and open-plan offices, as well as co-working areas. The center also features great facilities such as meeting rooms of varying sizes, a kitchen area and a business lounge area, perfect for co-working as well as relaxed team catch-ups over a coffee. There are also regular client appreciation events held in the center, perfect for networking with other professionals who also work within the business center.
About the office location
Located in Boston's vibrant Back Bay neighborhood and situated on a prominent corner of Newbury Street, this business center has an excellent location with access to everything you could need. This premier location provides you with great transport options for example Interstate 90 is just moments away, perfect for access into the city as well as beyond via car, as well as the light railway that runs right by the center, perfect for quick access around the city. The surrounding area is full of Trendy boutiques, art galleries, bars, clubs, restaurants, cafes and hotels, perfect for everything you could need. The center is also located less than one mile from Boston University and Northeastern University, providing the area with a rich talent pool, perfect for you to pick you future employees from. Further to all of this the Federal and State courthouses are both within 15 minutes of the center, making it the ideal location for attorneys, as well as being just 20 minutes from Boston-Logan International Airport, perfect for the travelling professional.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 359 Newbury St, Boston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
359 Newbury St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Boston.
You might also be interested in these Boston Business Locations
Looking for a stellar center with great along with amazing natural light sure to impress? Hop over to Cambridge and check out this large Kendall Square space. It boasts a 120-inch projector screen,... Read More >>
This center provides an impressive modern workspace that's furnished and technically equipped in a desirable waterfront location in the Seaport district. The on-site admin/IT support team ensures... Read More >>