2309 W Cone Blvd, Delwoods ParkCall now: 972-913-2742
This two-story brick campus hosts a quiet and serene setting with all the amenities and convenience for your growing business. Full services include janitorial, electrics and HVAC, onsite management and maintenance and ample parking.
About the office location
This center is located 10 minutes from Downtown Greensboro. It has access to Greenway Tunnel, Battleground Avenue, Benjamin Parkway, Park Loop and the City. Surrounded by restaurants, shops, banks, fitness clubs and public transportation.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 2309 W Cone Blvd, Delwoods Park, Greensboro is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in Greensboro >>
2309 W Cone Blvd, Delwoods Park office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Building Access 24/7
- CCTV Monitoring
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Parking
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Business Park
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Unfurnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Greensboro.
You might also be interested in these Greensboro Business Locations
This center provides a range of offices, most with windows, all furnished to a very high standard, featuring state-of-the-art office equipment. Ample free parking is... Read More >>
This location is proud to support local entrepreneurs & professionals in and around the Greensboro metro area. This centre is a national provider of Shared Office Space, Conference Rooms &... Read More >>
Green Valley is home to this business center just outside the centre of Greenboro, combining excellent road infrastructure with proximity to the city's many facilities. So you get a professional... Read More >>