116 Cleveland Ave NW, Downtown Canton, Stark CountyCall now: 972-913-2742
This center is in the heart of downtown near the Canton Palace Theater and located in the arts and innovation district. Many restaurants are just a quick walk away. Fast 300/300 WiFi and 24/7 access are available as well as meeting rooms, whiteboards, recreation, training, workshops, and workplace community clubs. You'll have everything you need to be an effective worker. With high-speed internet and 24-hour access, members have the flexibility to get their work done and grow their businesses any time or day of the week. Reception services are available to help with day-to-day business needs.
About the office location
Home of the Professional Football Hall of Fame, the William McKinley Presidential Library and Museum, and National First Ladies Library, Canton is a recently reemerging Midwest city with a thriving arts district, theater, restaurants, retail, and welcoming community. Exciting nightlife is accentuated with an open container district and multiple music venues. This the perfect location for social events, lunch or entertaining clients. Amenities like banks, ATMs, hotels and many more are easily accessible from the center.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
This office space on 116 Cleveland Ave NW, Downtown Canton, Stark County, Canton is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
116 Cleveland Ave NW, Downtown Canton, Stark County office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Shared Internet Access
- Building Access 24/7
- CCTV Monitoring
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Canton.