Two Logan Square, 100 N 18th St, Logan Square, Center CityCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This center delivers a high-prestige Philadelphia Central Business District location at a skyscraper that’s the work of one of the world’s pre-eminent architecture firms. A signature roofline with a backlit clock, plus polished granite and reflective glass, are the standout features of Kohn Pedersen Fox’s stunning office tower. The center on the third floor also benefits from an elegant vaulted Italian marble lobby, on-site restaurant and secure indoor parking. Existing tenants include legal, financial and real estate firms.
About the office location
The district of Logan Square comprises much of the city's CBD, including Penn Center. Philadelphia’s important economic sectors include financial and legal services, healthcare and biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and tourism, as well as manufacturing, oil refining and food processing. Various agencies of the federal government are also based in Philadelphia – a city served by two airports and Interstates 76 and 95. The city is also a regional bus and rail hub.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Two Logan Square, 100 N 18th St, Logan Square, Center City, Philadelphia is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Two Logan Square, 100 N 18th St, Logan Square, Center City office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Raised Floor
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down Ceilings
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Philadelphia.
You might also be interested in these Philadelphia Business Locations
This fantastic collaborative workspace, situated in the former Schmidt's Brewery building, covers two floors and is perfect for anyone who does not wish to work in a conventional office. The center... Read More >>
This business center in Center Square is a prestigious corporate address convenient for all of downtown. Available is workspace for businesses large and small, branch or sales offices, agencies and... Read More >>