1900 Market StCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Spanning the whole top floor of an iconic city center building, this space is ideal for impressing clients and standing out from the crowd. The space consists of private offices, coworking space, phone booths, event space, arcades, conference rooms and shared open lounge areas, all of which wrap around a large central atrium which fills the space with light. This space also offers unique amenities including a meditation room, ping pong table, game lounge and brainstorming area, along with essentials such as printing facilities and refresh kitchen area.
About the office location
Located within a recently renovated building, now home to the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, you will find yourself situated within great company. The surrounding area is filled with fantastic restaurants, cafes, wholefood stores and relaxing park spaces. This workspace is also located close to several metro stations as well as a tram station directly outside.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 1900 Market St, Philadelphia is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1900 Market St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Philadelphia.
You might also be interested in these Philadelphia Business Locations
This fantastic collaborative workspace, situated in the former Schmidt's Brewery building, covers two floors and is perfect for anyone who does not wish to work in a conventional office. The center... Read More >>
This business center in Center Square is a prestigious corporate address convenient for all of downtown. Available is workspace for businesses large and small, branch or sales offices, agencies and... Read More >>