Hale Building, 1326 Chestnut St, Midtown Village, Center CityCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Offering uniquely designed private and shared office space, this large co-working provider and corporate installation is the perfect venue for those professional clients and prospective tenants looking for a more relaxed working environment. The space features great facilities such as lounge areas, and a fully stocked kitchen area. The space prides itself on being a community led and vibrant corporate environment, filled with like-minded professionals and functioning as the region's foremost premium workspace venue, perfect for networking and building relations as well as achieving the highest standards of success and productivity.
About the office location
Located in central Philadelphia, you will benefit from being situated on one of the most iconic and historical streets. Close to prominent landmarks such as Independence Hall and Liberty Bell, there is plenty to see and you will have easy access to all over the city via the City Hall subway station. The surrounding area is filled with an extensive variety of exquisite boutiques, high-end retailers and trendy cafes and restaurants that are locally popular and well renowned throughout the area as high quality amenities.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Hale Building, 1326 Chestnut St, Midtown Village, Center City, Philadelphia is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Hale Building, 1326 Chestnut St, Midtown Village, Center City office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Philadelphia.
You might also be interested in these Philadelphia Business Locations
This fantastic collaborative workspace, situated in the former Schmidt's Brewery building, covers two floors and is perfect for anyone who does not wish to work in a conventional office. The center... Read More >>
This exquisitely furnished and contemporary business center location in the vibrant and highly popular Center Square is a prestigious corporate address offering state of the art professional... Read More >>