1515 Market Street, Center CityCall now: 1-877-693-6433
These executive suites are brand new with a floor to ceiling build-out. The new facilities incorporate the latest in office technology and workspace design, including; a sleek boardroom beautifully appointed with today's latest technology, conference rooms with HD video conferencing and flat screen monitors, as well as a large kitchen offering collaboration and networking areas.
About the office location
Centrally located between New York City and Washington D.C., Philadelphia is the fourth largest marketplace in the United States. Prominently standing at the intersection of 15th and Market Streets, this Class A, 507,180 square foot office building is in the heart of the Central Business District. The city's public transportation hub lies directly beneath the building, offering immediate weather protected access to SEPTA regional rail lines, which link Center City Philadelphia to surrounding Pennsylvania counties and Southern New Jersey suburbs. This location serves as a connection to Amtrak's 30th Street Station, the second busiest rail station in the United States; and the Philadelphia International Airport, the country's third busiest airport, via the rail system.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1515 Market Street, Center City, Philadelphia is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1515 Market Street, Center City office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Philadelphia.
You might also be interested in these Philadelphia Business Locations
This fantastic collaborative workspace, situated in the former Schmidt's Brewery building, covers two floors and is perfect for anyone who does not wish to work in a conventional office. The center... Read More >>
This business center in Center Square is a prestigious corporate address convenient for all of downtown. Available is workspace for businesses large and small, branch or sales offices, agencies and... Read More >>