Pioneer Building, 600 1st Ave, Pioneer SquareCall now: 972-913-2742
Level Office Pioneer Square at the Pioneer Building, 600 1st Avenue,
Seattle WA offers dedicated and flex desk coworking space memberships and offices for rent on flexible terms. The lavishly furnished building offers everything from office suites, coworking spaces, meeting rooms, and even small budget friendly offices for one.
Located in downtown Seattle, this office building is designed around professionals that are self employed, have start up companies, or a small business. Whether you are looking to grow your business, increase revenue, or hire employees, this office building is ideal.
With the many amenities and features on offer, you will have everything you need to simply plug in, and begin work. With mega high speed WIFI, you can quickly connect to anyone in any location. You will be surrounded by a lavish workspace in a fully furnished office. All you need to do is arrive and open your laptop, you will be ready to go.
If you operate a new business that has not yet reached its potential, the center has private offices available, that will suit almost any budget. When the time comes that you need to meet that all important client, you can rent a meeting room that will seat several comfortably. The room is fully equipped, and furnished with up to date, rich decor. If you opt to hold an event or demonstration, the building has you covered there as well, with great spaces designed particularly for events.
Many small business owners are starting companies from their own home in order to keep a low overhead. If you are not quite ready for a regular office, consider the virtual office services at the Pioneer Building. You can have your phone answered by a real person when customers call, and the highly trained virtual staff will ensure your callers are impressed, and get the results they expect.
About the office location
The center is centrally located in the downtown area of Seattle that is considered the historic area, just blocks from Century Link Field. Out of town visitors will find the ferry or water taxi an easy method of transportation to reach your office, with the light rail system blocks away.
Have lunch catered in, or take your guests to one of the eateries within walking distance. After a successful day of business, enjoy the Pioneer Park Square area with its many fine entertainment choices. Celebrate success at one of the fine dining restaurants.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Intercom AccessThis office center features intercom access.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Pioneer Building, 600 1st Ave, Pioneer Square, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Pioneer Building, 600 1st Ave, Pioneer Square office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Shower Facilities
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Intercom Access
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This business centre located in Bellevue offers both private offices and co-working space at affordable rates. Here, you can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week making it a great working... Read More >>
Vybe Communications Hub is a Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E, ideal for freelances and start up companies. With virtual offices and phone service for remote workers, floating desks,... Read More >>