1700 7th AveCall now: 972-913-2742
Boasting views of Olympic Mountains, Elliot Bay and Lake Union this fully renovated center offers office space for rent on flexible, short term contracts that come inclusive of not just furnishings, internet and telecoms in addition to secretarial and business support services and a Federal and State Law library.
The well stocked kitchen will provide everything you need to get your mornings started including a selection of coffee and tea or you can swing by the ground floor Starbucks on your way up to the office. There is also an onsite restaurant and a cafe.
If you are driving in to work you are able to take advantage of underground parking. You can access the building at any time of the day or night thanks for the 24/7 security system.
Your office space will be ready upon your arrival with WiFi, fax machines, and phone service. You will have the luxury of avoiding the tasks that generally are associated with new offices as there is no need to contact utility companies or IT services. You will not have to plan or shop for decor, as the space is completely furnished and decorated in a style sure to impress anyone. All you need to do is walk in and begin working.
If you need a great business address but aren't in the market for full time office space take advantage of the center's virtual office packages. These allow you to benefit from a prestigious downtown Seattle address and whichever services you require - such as mail handling, call taking and meeting room use - at a much more affordable rental rate.
Your visitors will be impressed with this beautiful downtown Seattle office space, and the numerous amenities on offer to those who rent workspace here.
About the office location
This professional office center is conveniently located in downtown Seattle at 1700 7th Avenue. Ideally sitting at the intersection of Seventh Avenue and Olive Way, next to Pacific Place, this building offers easy access to the I-5 Freeway making it the ideal location for out of town visitors and locals alike.
With the multitude of hotels nearby there are plenty of luxury options for overnight stays. The very popular restaurants in the area feature exquisite Seattle cuisine and offer 5 star service to patrons.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1700 7th Ave, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1700 7th Ave office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This business centre located in Bellevue offers both private offices and co-working space at affordable rates. Here, you can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week making it a great working... Read More >>
Vybe Communications Hub is a Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E, ideal for freelances and start up companies. With virtual offices and phone service for remote workers, floating desks,... Read More >>