Key Center North Tower, 50 Fountain PlazaCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Occupying a strategic position in Buffalo's smart central business district, this business center is well placed for doing business in and around the downtown core. The 17-story building is one of downtown Buffalo's major office premises and shares the area with around 1,100 businesses. It overlooks a well-known city landmark and is home to many professional services businesses. Downtown is at the heart of the Buffalo Niagara region, giving businesses access to more than 58,000 skilled workers. Hi-tech IT and telecoms companies and financial institutions appreciate its advantageous situation along a North American fiber optic network.
About the office location
Conveniently for international firms, or those trading further afield, Buffalo Niagara International Airport can be reached within 15 minutes and the Peace Bridge to Canada is 2.5 miles away; making this business center location easily accessible from any part of the region and ideal for both commuters and visiting professionals alike. The regional transport links also offer prospective tenants with a range of convenient services in operation throughout the area and the locality's major central business district.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Key Center North Tower, 50 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Key Center North Tower, 50 Fountain Plaza office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Video Conference Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Buffalo.
You might also be interested in these Buffalo Business Locations
This mansion, with all its elegance and prestige, has been renovated into office space with all the modern technology and business support services you need. The reception area and friendly... Read More >>
Historically significant in the architectural chronicles of Delaware Avenue, this building stands tall among the great buildings in the city of Buffalo. Its proud and dignified exterior matches the... Read More >>