41 E 11th St, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
Fully scalable and interconnecting office spaces are paired with the premier technology platform, private data networking, burstable bandwidth and enterprise-class Wi-Fi. This centre helps the clients manage the day-to-day details to manage their business better. This location is New York City's hot spot for successful companies and entrepreneurs in technology, social media, e-commerce, app and software development, and other venture capital-backed start-ups. This centre provides modern, flexible offices with skylights, wood floors, ornate columns, and 18-foot ceilings. Fully furnished and pre-wired, all the facilities are uniquely designed to accommodate companies and clients of any size.
About the office location
Located conveniently between Union Square Park and Washington Square Park in the heart of Silicon Alley, minutes away from Broadway, 5th Avenue, East Village, West Village and SOHO. With easy access to transportation systems such as subway lines 4, 5, 6, N, R, the freeway and rail, this location provides convenient access to fine restaurants, hotels and the airport. Highly convenient taxi rank services are also available close to the centre, making this location accessible for professional visitors.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 41 E 11th St, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
41 E 11th St, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>
With private office suites, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this exquisitely furnished and technologically sophisticated... Read More >>