Maltz-Franklin Building, 99 Hudson St, Tribeca, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
This exquisitely furnished business center is located in the well-known Tribeca neighborhood in the world renowned district of Lower Manhattan. Tribeca is the home for many famous corporate residents as well as upscale restaurants and stunning art galleries. Well-known restaurants close-by include Nobu, Tribeca Grill and Dylan Prime; and make out of office dining throughout the day easy for all prospective tenants and business clients. Located in the building is the fabulous Tamrind Restaurant. The site also provides flexible terms of occupancy on their specialist workspace solution packages and corporate facilities.
About the office location
This state of the art business center is conveniently situated within close proximity of the locality's extensive public transportation infrastructure, including subway lines 1, 2, 3, A, C and E, Holland Tunnel and West Side Highway; all of which makes the building and location itself easily accessible from the furthest reaches of the wider region for all prospective tenants and those commuting professional visitors to the site. The area is also home to a number of fantastic local restaurants, hotels, cafes, bars and entertainment venues.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Maltz-Franklin Building, 99 Hudson St, Tribeca, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Maltz-Franklin Building, 99 Hudson St, Tribeca, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>
With private office suites, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this exquisitely furnished and technologically sophisticated... Read More >>