125 Maiden Lane, Financial District, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
This is an extremely prestigious and highly sought-after contemporary 17-storey office tower, with six passenger elevators and a freight elevator in operation within. It features a beautiful roof deck and courtyard with river views, a fully-equipped fitness center with lockers and showers, and a full service 24/7 lobby with on-site management, security and staff. As a green facility, this center was awarded the 2010 Energy Star Label and is on track for LEED Certification. Offering private open-plan offices, with one monthly rent to include electricity, heating, cooling, access to two conference rooms and pantry.
About the office location
Situated in the vibrant heart of Lower Manhattan, the building is just steps away from the A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, 5 subway lines at the MTA's upcoming newly-renovated Fulton Street subway hub, New Jersey PATH, and the Staten Island ferry. These local transport links, amongst the others in frequent operation throughout the locality make the site easily accessible for both corporate occupants and those commuting visitors. The surrounding area is widely renowned as one of the most commercially significant districts anywhere in the world.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 125 Maiden Lane, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
125 Maiden Lane, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Management Team Onsite
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Open Floor Plan
- Unfurnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>
With private office suites, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this exquisitely furnished and technologically sophisticated... Read More >>