57 W 57th St, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
This business center occupies the third and fourth floor of a stylish Art Deco building with marble façade and lobby. The business center's corporate HQ neighbors cover such sectors as tire manufacturing, travel management and finance, while smaller businesses include several health and medical companies.
About the office location
This center is situated two blocks from Central Park and a block from Avenue of the Americas, as well as being close to famous buildings such as concert venue Carnegie Hall. This area of Midtown Manhattan is known as the garment district for its many fashion-related businesses but other sectors have added diversity to this buzzing commercial area. The business center is close to all amenities and highly accessible for Columbus Circle, major subways and the local and express bus hub.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 57 W 57th St, Midtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in NYC >>
57 W 57th St, Midtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>
With private office suites, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this exquisitely furnished and technologically sophisticated... Read More >>
This centre believes that comfort brings true productivity, and creativity gets fueled by being around other inspiring entrepreneurs and freelancers. Rather than creating a space that is sterile, ... Read More >>