PNC Center, 201 E 5th St, 19th Fl, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This exceptionally provided and luxuriously equipped business center location is a bright white tower rising from a prominent corner of E-Fifth Street, providing a range of premium workspace solution packages and exquisite interior furnishings to create a vibrant and engaging working environment. It features stunning views in all directions from the 19th floor where this business center is situated and a multitude of on-site facilities including spacious meeting rooms, comfortable breakout space and high speed internet connections. The building contains stylish interiors as expected at such a desired address, with flexible space for expansion as your business grows.
About the office location
Situated in the corporate heart of Cincinnati, this luxurious and professional business center is ideally located in downtown close to the pedestrian bridge over the Ohio River. Road links to routes 471, 71 and 75 are all easily accessible from this location. This center is close to big corporate HQs including big names in consumer goods and finance. The city is notes for its conference and convention trade, with 300,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space available, making it an ideal spot to have the hub of your business.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on PNC Center, 201 E 5th St, 19th Fl, Downtown, Cincinnati is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
PNC Center, 201 E 5th St, 19th Fl, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Cincinnati.
You might also be interested in these Cincinnati Business Locations
This center offers Class A space in a tranquil wooded setting. Providing 12 fully furnished offices, four conference rooms, reception and work... Read More >>
This center boasts a free three-level covered parking garage with an elevator which takes you directly into the center. A Delta Airlines Reservation Office, a convenient Shop and Deli are all... Read More >>