The Historic Commerce Building, 35 E Gay St, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Elegance and affordability combine to help make this one of Downtown Columbus' best values in quality office space. Strategically situated in the heart of downtown near major state office buildings and Columbus City Hall, this building offers in-Building network available for all of your bandwidth needs and executive conference room available for tenants' use along with on-site daycare, low cost storage, electronic card key system allowing access 24/7 and on-site maintenance. Easy and convenient loading and unloading through the use of a freight elevator and loading dock. Perfect for fulfillment companies.
About the office location
Located in the heart of downtown Columbus, this building is next door to multiple shops and restaurants. It also houses a large event space. In addition the building sits on the corner of the ongoing downtown redevelopment. The building also is located across the street from the Residence Inn hotel.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/WeekThis office centre has staff onsite at all hours.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on The Historic Commerce Building, 35 E Gay St, Downtown, Columbus is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
The Historic Commerce Building, 35 E Gay St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/Week
- Phone Answering Services
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- CCTV Monitoring
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Columbus.
You might also be interested in these Columbus Business Locations
A brand-new building, designed to meet all the needs of a modern company, with a top-of-the-line communication... Read More >>
This center is a very professional and family oriented, friendly feel. This center takes great pride in sharing resources and referrals to grow their network and businesses. This on-site management... Read More >>