The Historic Commerce Building, 35 E Gay St, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
Elegance and affordability combine to help make this one of Downtown Columbus' best values in quality office space. Strategically situated in the heart of downtown near major state office buildings and Columbus City Hall, this building offers an in-Building network available for all of your bandwidth needs and an executive conference room available for tenants' use along with on-site daycare, low-cost storage, electronic card key system allowing access 24/7 and on-site maintenance. Easy and convenient loading and unloading through the use of a freight elevator and loading dock. Perfect for fulfilment companies.
About the office location
Located in the heart of downtown Columbus, this building is next door to multiple shops and restaurants. It also houses an ample event space. In addition, the building sits on the corner of the ongoing downtown redevelopment. The building also is located across the street from the Residence Inn hotel. Thus, it is a key fixture and prominent feature of the main and commercially significant central business district in the vibrant corporate hub of downtown Columbus. The area also offers excellent transportation services across multiple roads and rail networks and, as such, is easily accessible.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/WeekThis office centre has staff onsite at all hours.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on The Historic Commerce Building, 35 E Gay St, Downtown, Columbus is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
The Historic Commerce Building, 35 E Gay St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/Week
- Phone Answering Services
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- CCTV Monitoring
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Columbus.
You might also be interested in these Columbus Business Locations
This extensive and exquisitely furnished corporate business center installation is ideally set within a brand-new office building, designed to meet all the needs of a high level and market-leading... Read More >>
This state of the art and premium standard business center installation offers an exceptionally wide range of fully equipped office suites with the latest technological facilities and a full range of... Read More >>