City CoHo, 2401 Walnut St, Center CityCall now: 972-913-2742
This center provides the infrastructure for established and emerging organizations seeking to change the world for the better. This community space brings together socially and environmentally conscious entities, emerging technology companies, humanities-focused non-profits and creative individuals. A great space that provides a backbone to the growing body of work in Philadelphia's impact and innovation economies. this location is in the in the heart of Philadelphia between University City and Center City, one block away from the Schuylkill River Park, a 10-minute walk to 30th Street Station, and are accessible via several public transit lines.
About the office location
This location is in the heart of Philadelphia, smack dab in the center of downtown Philly and University City. Rittenhouse Square is just 4 blocks away, with prime shopping, dining, arts + culture. The Schuylkill River Trail is basically our backyard! Enjoy all the perks of the city without the hassle of parking.. we have a parking lot right out front and are a few quick turns from the highway 1-95. Arguably the easiest to access coworking space from the airport and 30th Street Station in Philadelphia!
Office Services and Facilities
- Cybercafe/internet caf
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Environmentally Friendly OfficeThis commercial property features environmentally friendly elements. Please see the description above or call us for full details.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
This office space on City CoHo, 2401 Walnut St, Center City, Philadelphia is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
City CoHo, 2401 Walnut St, Center City office space quick amenity list
- Cybercafe/internet caf
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Environmentally Friendly Office
- Elevator Access
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Mail Handling Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Shared Internet Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Philadelphia.
You might also be interested in these Philadelphia Business Locations
This fantastic collaborative workspace, situated in the Northern Liberties neighborhood, covers two floors and is perfect for anyone who does not wish to work in a conventional office. The center... Read More >>
This exquisitely furnished and contemporary business center location in the vibrant and highly popular Center Square is a prestigious corporate address offering state of the art professional... Read More >>