1765 Duke St, Southwest Quadrant, AlexandriaCall now: 972-913-2742
Offering private and shared office space and spaces for lease in the heart of Old Town Alexandria with onsite parking and meeting space just a few minutes walking distance from King Street station, this 1765 Duke Street business center is your ideal workspace solution.
This impressive office property provides the full suite of professional amenities, business support and maintenance. The center can accommodate your needs, no matter how large or small.
The office suites and coworking spaces are furnished, and ready to connect your laptop, chargers, and other equipment you may need. The decor is up to date with the latest trends, and most importantly, every office is a positive reflection on you and your company.
With on site back-office support, you will have access to anything you need so that you can concentrate on the business at hand. An IT Team is ready to address any technology needs you may have, and answering staff is available for those times you need a live voice to take your calls.
Your clients will be impressed with the outstanding views of the area, as well as the numerous amenities this office space has to offer. Stop by the building at 1765 Duke and you will be mesmerized by the view, the features, and the professional on site staff, ready to assist you with all of your needs.
About the office location
Centrally located in old town Alexandria this business center is ideally situated for business amenities with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and Federal Courthouse within easy walking distance.
After a successful day, you can entertain clients at any of the local popular eateries. Within walking distance you will find everything from casual dining to white tablecloth service.
For those using public transport, the building offers direct access to the King Street Metro station.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Cash MachineThis commercial property features an ATM, offering an added convenience.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1765 Duke St, Southwest Quadrant, Alexandria is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in Alexandria >>
1765 Duke St, Southwest Quadrant office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Cash Machine
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Alexandria.
You might also be interested in these Alexandria Business Locations
This fully staffed business complex houses a selection of executive office suites in a range of configurations, with the option to combine offices into private groups should your business require it.... Read More >>
Each fully furnished office comes equipped with 100 Mbps fiber internet and WiFi at no extra cost. Work from the privacy of your office or suite, or mingle with other entrepreneurs in one of the... Read More >>
This attractive red brick building houses a fantastic range of fully serviced office space options on flexible terms and ready for immediate occupation. With an on-site management team to assist with... Read More >>