999 Waterside Drive, Suite 515Call now: 1-877-693-6433
From its stunning waterside location, this business center offers outstanding 360-degree views over the Elizabeth River and Norfolk skyline from its floor-to-ceiling windows. The 26-story steel-and-granite tower is one of the most sought-after business addresses in the area and occupies a prime strategic location at the entrance to I-264. It's just as impressive inside, with a stylish marble lobby that adds to its grandeur.
About the office location
The building is situated in downtown Norfolk, which is a major seaport, and within easy distance of Virginia's Hampton Roads business and financial district. Virginia's business sectors are wide ranging and include aerospace, automotive, plastics, energy, life sciences, technology and food processing. It's also home to over 70 corporate headquarters. Norfolk, with its harbor and shipbuilding, is a vital business hub. The business center offers plenty of parking spaces and is near all amenities.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 515, Norfolk is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
999 Waterside Drive, Suite 515 office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Norfolk.