SunTrust Plaza, 919 E Main St, 10th Fl, Central Office, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
What would be more impressive on a business card than a prime, landmark address? Make an impression with an address in the iconic SunTrust Plaza skyscraper. The center resides on the 10th floor of the main SunTrust tower, a 26-story edifice that stands out as one of the capital's tallest buildings and provides beautiful views of the city as well as James River near Downtown Richmond restaurants, stores and shopping centers and the heart of the state government.
The offices themselves come fully furnished, but the decor is customizable to your preferences. The entire center is equipped with wireless high-speed internet access and is replete with facilities to make business easier, including conference and training rooms fitted with presentation technology, a communal kitchen with beverage-making utilities available, and a lounge to relax in and meet fellow professionals. In addition, becoming a tenant here joins you to an international business network designed to connect with entrepreneurs around the world.
About the office location
This strategic location places you in the midst of a community of Fortune 500 businesses as well as beginning entrepreneurs surrounded by a local workforce strengthened by renowned centers of higher education.
Being in the middle of the capital places you nearby the state's highest government institutions, including the state capitol building, the Attorney General's office, and the U.S. Court of Appeals.
The abundance of converging thoroughfares here (including I-95, US-250, and US-360) provides easy access throughout the city, with an adjacent spacious parking facility, you won't have to worry about scavenging for a space in the morning.
For those traveling abroad can reach destinations all over the country via the nearby Amtrak lines or a 15-minute drive to Richmond International Airport, equally convenient for businesses with an interstate or international client base.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on SunTrust Plaza, 919 E Main St, 10th Fl, Central Office, Downtown, Richmond is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
SunTrust Plaza, 919 E Main St, 10th Fl, Central Office, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Richmond.
You might also be interested in these Richmond Business Locations
Built in 1905, this elegant red-brick building features five floors of private offices and office suites and bike storage and on-site parking. With high-speed internet and 24-hour access, members... Read More >>
This center is at Art's District's building is a refurbished factory, enhancing the neo-modern vibe of the workspace. Brick and retired factory components complement the modern interior design. The... Read More >>