Sixth & Lenora Building, 2033 6th Ave, BeltownCall now: 972-913-2742
The collaborative coworking space for rent at the Sixth & Lenora Building in Downtown Seattle offers numerous options to suit all workspace needs and budgets. In addition to coworking space and shared desks, private offices are also available.
Phone rooms are available, and the building even has new mother rooms for privacy and convenience. The collaborative efforts make this location very sociable, and great for networking and promoting your company. You will gain exposure and connect with others in successful companies.
This office building is different from most traditional office buildings, in the sense that it is designed to support today's world of technology and remote workers. Times have changed for the average business owner, and collaborative office spaces can be a great alternative for an entrepreneur that is not tied to a regular office space on a daily basis.
The numerous amenities and features offered by the Sixth & Lenora Building are designed to help small business owners by ensuring everything you need is ready and available. The many local attractions will provide entertainment for out of town visitors, and the convenient location makes the sights of Seattle close at hand, with a variety of transportation available.
About the office location
The Sixth & Lenora Building is located in the center of one of Downtown Seattle's most popular neighborhoods - Belltown. This is a trendy area, popular with up and coming professionals. If you are looking to add employees to your company, the area is ideal for attracting recent college graduates, and others looking to work with start up companies.
With great access to local transport links, including interstates and local bus stops just a short walk from the office building, perspective employees will appreciate the ease of getting to and from work. There is also easy access to the Seattle Light Rail making this a great location when access is essential to your company.
The surrounding area is as impressive as the office building itself. There are shops and attractions to keep you busy during a lunch hour, or eat at one of the many restaurants. You will find a variety of cuisines to choose, from sports bars to elegant fine dining, it's all right here, convenient to your new office location.
If you prefer to stay in for lunch, have it delivered, or simply enjoy the coffee and pastries available on the premises. Visitors will delight in the choices afforded them in the busy area of Seattle.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
This office space on Sixth & Lenora Building, 2033 6th Ave, Beltown, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Sixth & Lenora Building, 2033 6th Ave, Beltown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Double Paned Windows
- Shower Facilities
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This business centre located in Bellevue offers both private offices and co-working space at affordable rates. Here, you can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week making it a great working... Read More >>
Vybe Communications Hub is a Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E, ideal for freelances and start up companies. With virtual offices and phone service for remote workers, floating desks,... Read More >>