171 Newbury St, Back BayCall now: 972-913-2742
Located in a gorgeous historic building in Back Bay, this sun-lit and exquisitely furnished workspace provider is the perfect setting for a team offsite or small workshop, featuring diverse and extensive office suite solutions and fully functional equipment and on-site services as standard for all prospective occupying tenants and visiting business clients. With space for up to 24 people, the room has been designed to allow for flexibility and features conference seating for discussion and comfortable and luxurious breakout space and lounge areas for contemplation. It also has an en-suite bathroom and kitchenette.
About the office location
This location in Back Bay is a great neighborhood in Boston that runs along the Charles River, it's major attraction is Newbury Street is perfect for the shopaholic or foodie. This area is an affluent and highly desirable neighborhood in the heart of Boston and is home to landmarks such as Copley Square, the Prudential Center, and the Boston Public Library. The locality's extensive transportation networks are exceptional and make the site perfect for the travelling professional or business commuter.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
This office space on 171 Newbury St, Back Bay, Boston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
171 Newbury St, Back Bay office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby Area
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Boston.
You might also be interested in these Boston Business Locations
Looking for a stellar and exceptionally professional business center with great facilities and business services, along with amazing natural light sure to impress? Hop over to Cambridge and check out... Read More >>
This exquisitely furnished and premium quality business center location provides an impressive and varied modern workspace range and corporate working environment that is furnished and technically... Read More >>