Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Old Fourth WardCall now: 972-913-2742
Atlanta's Ponce City Market in the Old Fourth Ward houses these exciting office and coworking spaces. Private offices provide spacious and comfortable settings for your team to work. Offices range from one- to five-person suites, and larger spaces may be available for bigger teams, meeting space is also available. These are ideal for new and growing businesses as well as smaller established businesses. You can also rent a desk in a coworking area for additional flexibility.
This inspiring business hub boasts a friendly and supportive work environment with innovators in a diverse set of industries. Approximately 55,000 square feet of premium workspace is found at the full-service hub. Stylish interiors feature thoughtfully designed common areas and functional workspaces, giving you a solution with everything your business needs to thrive.
Shared spaces include phone booths for confidential discussions and relaxation rooms to recharge away from your desk. Well-equipped conference rooms offer attractive venues for meetings a few steps from your desk. Fresh fruit, pastries and coffee from local suppliers are also served each day. These and other treats can be enjoyed in an inviting coffee bar and lounge. Other perks include free unlimited printing and high-speed internet access.
About the office location
Located at 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, these well-situated office spaces are easily accessible by foot, bike, car and public transit. MARTA buses link the North Avenue rail station with your new office at Ponce City Market. Ponce de Leon Avenue also connects the property with I-85, which links with major routes serving the Metro Atlanta area including I-75, I-20 and I-285 as well as Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Redevelopment of the Ponce City Market has created modern spaces to eat, shop and work. Originally built in 1926, the historic Sears, Roebuck & Co. Building has been transformed into a vibrant hub with a food hall and shops at its heart. There are great options for a snack or lunch close to your desk. The classic building is also home to modern flats. The landmark is in Atlanta's increasingly popular Old Fourth Ward. It is also close to the Historic Fourth Ward Park and Atlanta BeltLine.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
This office space on Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Conference Room(s)
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Atlanta.
You might also be interested in these Atlanta Business Locations
With a mix of office and warehouse spaces, this modern property on the outskirts of Atlanta provides affordable workplace solutions for businesses. Work-ready spaces allow for seamless transitions... Read More >>
The Summit Business Park in Lawrenceville offers office and warehouse space just outside Atlanta. Everything you need to succeed is found at this fantastic location. The spacious business hub boasts... Read More >>