Stockyards, 976 Brady Ave, Home ParkCall now: 972-913-2742
Historic buildings dating back to the early 1900s boasts have been beautifully reinvented at The Stockyards. Unique office spaces along with dining and shopping units provide a comfortable and inspiring option to do business. The Miller Union Stockyards were founded in 1881 as an auction house for horses and mules. Today, the property is home to entrepreneurs and professionals in various sectors.
Beautiful offices and warm hospitality welcome businesses of all sizes at this West Midtown coworking space. The shared workspace is an inspiring base to work and do business west of the heart of Midtown Atlanta and the city's technology hub. An historic warehouse has been refurbished to provide a modern work environment with exceptional facilities your business depends on to grow and succeed.
Stylish communal spaces and offices incorporate industrial elements and trendy designs, including exposed ceilings and brick walls. Designed to meet the needs of diverse businesses, functional workspaces also benefit from plenty of natural light. Private offices accommodate between one and five people. Larger spaces may also be available, so you can stay at The Stockyards as you grow.
There are dedicated meeting spaces, including soundproof phone booths and fully-equipped conference rooms for your discussions. Microbrews, craft coffee and local pastries are served throughout the day at the co-working hub to keep you going. A wellness room also offers a quiet space for prayer and relaxation as well as for new mothers returning to work.
About the office location
These industrial-inspired office spaces are easily accessible from major roads and highways, including I-85. The interstate highway links to the I-75, I-285 and other routes for travel to and from virtually every point in Atlanta. MARTA buses link The Stockyards with major commercial hubs, including Buckhead and Cumberland. Local buses also connect these offices with the Midtown MARTA station on the Red and Gold lines.
Situated in the heart of West Midtown, The Stockyards has become one of the Southeast's premier shopping and dining destinations. Historic industrial buildings have been redeveloped to create unique spaces to eat, shop and entertain. The property is also close to the Georgia Institute of Technology and popular shopping, dining and leisure opportunities at Atlantic Station.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on Stockyards, 976 Brady Ave, Home Park, Atlanta is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in Atlanta >>
Stockyards, 976 Brady Ave, Home Park office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Atlanta.
You might also be interested in these Atlanta Business Locations
With a mix of office and warehouse spaces, this modern property on the outskirts of Atlanta provides affordable workplace solutions for businesses. Work-ready spaces allow for seamless transitions... Read More >>
The Summit Business Park in Lawrenceville offers office and warehouse space just outside Atlanta. Everything you need to succeed is found at this fantastic location. The spacious business hub boasts... Read More >>
Huntcrest I is one of four office blocks in a stunning business park north-east of downtown Atlanta. It houses approximately 103,650 square feet of Class A office and coworking space for businesses... Read More >>