Toringdon 3, 3440 Toringdon WayCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Offering Class A office space that's highly accessible from I-485, this exquisitely furnished office building is situated in a prime 160-acre corporate business park location. With a vibrant downtown feel to it, the commercially focused area includes wide sidewalks and stylish streetlights, as well as plenty of secure parking. As you step into the building you are greeted with a feature lobby, with limestone and granite floors, coffered ceilings, while inside the center itself there are a number of brightly lit and exceptionally fitted workspace solutions, including private serviced suites and more collaborative co-working areas.
About the office location
In this exquisitely furnished business location, situated just south of Charlotte and close to the North/South Carolina border, prospective occupying tenants are nearby a number of businesses in this Highway 51 submarket, include large and highly successful blue chip companies involved in such diverse industries as human resources, management consultancy, compliance, tax consulting and healthcare communications. Just 30 minutes away is Charlotte Douglas International Airport via the Interstate and commuter buses from Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) to get around leave from Johnson Road and Atkins Circle Drive.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Toringdon 3, 3440 Toringdon Way, Charlotte is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Toringdon 3, 3440 Toringdon Way office space quick amenity list
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Charlotte.
You might also be interested in these Charlotte Business Locations
Updated, professional space in downtown Concord with multiple offices overlooking Union St. and Market Street in Historic Downtown. Tons of light brightens offices with large windows throughout the... Read More >>
This Center is in the University Area's only family owned and operated executive suites. Straightforward pricing and all-inclusive agreements with no hidden fees or costs take away all the guesswork.... Read More >>