Bank of America Plaza, 101 S Tryon StCall now: 972-913-2742
You can now get day pass access and monthly coworking memberships in a collaborative and professional environment in the Bank of America Plaza on Tryon Street, Charlotte NC. These contemporary private office suites and shared workspaces are fully furnished and move in ready.
The center is located on the 27th floor and boasts amazing views of the incredible Charlotte skyline. There is high-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the whole building, free printing, coffee bar and lounge, and local treats. The on-site cafe is perfect for a collaborate lunch break or for meeting with clients.
The center also offers conference rooms that are fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment. These can be used for videoconferencing, or office meetings. This office space is unique in that you will be able to use relaxation rooms during the day. These spaces will help keep your staff ready and motivated for whatever tasks they have. An on-site management team are ready to help with tenancy requirements and assist with ensuring a smooth move to this collaborative workspace.
The building also holds networking events throughout the year. You can meet with the other companies in the building and establish working relationships with them for the future. The entire space has been designed with an attention to detail and a modern touch. Choosing to establish your company in this unique environment will allow you to become a part of Charlotte's vibrant and growing culture.
About the office location
Charlotte, North Carolina is where many companies and industries have established themselves over the years. It also is centrally located in the state and attracted tourists and residents from all over the country and the world. In the recent decades the city has experienced new economic and population growth due to these companies moving back in.
The office space located at 101 South Tryon Street in the Bank of America Plaza is where your company can join in this resurgence. Situated in the heart of the city, this office space will provide you with all of the experiences and amenities the city has to offer. With the Charlotte Transportation Center just two blocks away, public transit will be easily accessible.
Your commuting staff will be able to utilize the city's growing public transportation system to get to and from the office every day. From the center they can get to the far reaches of the city with ease. If they do choose to drive Interstate 277 is just a few blocks away too. This freeway later connects to Interstate 77, 85 and North Carolina State Route 16. All of which are major arterial roadways for the city and its suburban communities. You will be able to easily navigate the city while avoiding the possibly congested surface streets during rush hour periods.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport is just seven miles away down Interstate 277 from the office building. This is a very easy commute for a city of this size. Your traveling staff and clients will not need to worry about a long drive before or after their flights.
Another benefit of being located downtown is that there are plenty of high-end hotels to choose from. These hotels have grown and renovated over the years to keep up with the city. They offer some of the finest amenities to their guests and are readily available for your needs. surrounding the office building are also some of the best restaurants in the city. These can be used for a quick bite during the day, catering in the office, or an out of work event. This is a highly sought-after location in the city.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
This office space on Bank of America Plaza, 101 S Tryon St, Charlotte is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Bank of America Plaza, 101 S Tryon St office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Conference Room(s)
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Charlotte.
You might also be interested in these Charlotte Business Locations
This stunning and updated, professional office space provider ideally situated in downtown Concord offers state of the art and exquisitely furnished suites and office services with multiple offices... Read More >>
This Center is in the University Area's only family owned and operated executive suites. Straight forward pricing and all-inclusive agreements with no hidden fees or costs take away all the... Read More >>