615 S College St, Second Ward, Center City, UptownCall now: 972-913-2742
Make the most of surrounding your business with like-minded entrepreneurs by renting a flexible coworking in Charlotte ideally located near Stonewall Station in the Stonewall Corridor. This unique office space in Center City, Uptown is in the location you need to establish your headquarters and become a part of a vibrant and exciting culture.
This modern center features open-plan workspaces to foster a collaborative environment with double glazed windows to let in natural light. This contemporary office space features fully furnished and move in ready offices. The office styles available are co-working hot desks and private offices with up to fifty seats. Your booking can be modified at any time depending on what your company needs as it grows. The building features high-speed wifi throughout the building and broadband internet within workspaces.
This building is bursting with amenities for your use. You will also have access to the on-site staff who are there to help you throughout the work day. The 24-hour cleaning staff is there to maintain a nice working environment.
If you hold meetings with external clients they will be impressed with their warm greeting from the dedicated reception team. There are conference rooms available that are fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment. A shared kitchen fully equipped with tea/coffee and meeting catering supplies will ensure catering is a breeze. The on-site team includes administration staff to help with those fiddly administrative tasks on an as-needs basis.
The center also boasts sound proof phone booths, free fruit water available and printing space. There are also professional and social events put on throughout the year to encourage networking and a collaborative culture.
About the office location
North Carolina is a state that features many different terrains and ecosystems. With the Appalachian Mountains carving a path through the center and the Atlantic Ocean on the eastern coast, this state has attracted tourists and industry for hundreds of years. Over the last few decades the city of Charlotte has experienced a resurgence in both population and industry. Many companies are choosing to move back south and establishing their headquarters here.
The office space at 615 South College Street is where you can do the same. This conveniently located office building is right in the downtown area of the city. You will be able to access all of the amenities that being in a city has to offer. Charlotte's public transportation center is just over half a mile away from the building. The 16-bus line runs just outside of the front door of the building. This makes it very easy to for your employees to commute to work every day and not have to rely on their vehicles.
The public transportation system in Charlotte is expanding every year and reaches out into the suburban communities too. If your staff do choose to drive, then the building is just off of Interstate 277. This later connects to Interstates 85, 77 and North Carolina State Route 16. All of which are major arterial roadways for the city and the whole state. You can easily navigate the different neighborhoods here and get around the city quickly.
Getting to Charlotte Douglas International Airport will also be very fast. The airport is only seven miles away from the building, which is a very quick commute in a city of this size. Your travelling staff and clients will not need to worry about a long commute before or after their flight.
Another benefit of being downtown is that there plenty of high-end lodging choices. These have grown and redeveloped alongside the city and are available for your use. You will also find that there are plenty of dining options too. Almost all of the restaurants offer catering for offices or can be rented out for events. You can also just grab a quick bite to eat during the work day too.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 615 S College St, Second Ward, Center City, Uptown, Charlotte is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
615 S College St, Second Ward, Center City, Uptown office space quick amenity list
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Bicycle Racks
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Charlotte.
You might also be interested in these Charlotte Business Locations
This stunning and updated, professional office space provider ideally situated in downtown Concord offers state of the art and exquisitely furnished suites and office services with multiple offices... Read More >>
This Center is in the University Area's only family owned and operated executive suites. Straight forward pricing and all-inclusive agreements with no hidden fees or costs take away all the... Read More >>