40 Worth St, Tribeca, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This center has 77 fully furnished and wired offices, a large conference room and boardroom capable of seating over 30 persons, and a large pantry/break room serving freshly brewed Starbucks Coffee and a continental breakfast every morning as well as our largest team room capable of seating over 50 persons. This center boasts an extraordinary, dynamic and sophisticated collection of original artwork and spectacular light and views of Midtown Manhattan from our floor-to-ceiling, 8' high windows.
About the office location
This center is within three blocks of the New York Federal District Court, State Supreme Court, and the Federal Building, as well as the world-famous Tribeca Film Center, Odeon, and Nobu. It is also within three blocks of the Lexington Avenue Subway line (6), the Broadway lines (2 and 3) and the A, C, and E Subway lines.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 40 Worth St, Tribeca, Downtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
40 Worth St, Tribeca, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Furnished Workspace
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>