106 W 32nd St, Chelsea, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
106 W 32nd St is a 6-story building located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The business center here offers a full floor of luxury private offices, shared workspaces, conference rooms and lounges with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide spectacular views of the Empire State Building and intersection of Broadway and 6th Ave.
This space offers flexible, month-to-month agreements and provides virtual offices solutions in addition to dedicated coworking desks and private offices for teams of up to 9 people. Amenities include use of the kitchen, meeting and conference rooms, high-speed Wi-Fi, 24 hour security and bike storage.
This space also provides a range of additional perks including access to the member network, wellness program, discounts for local shopping and dining options, and is pet-friendly - so members can bring their dog to work. 106 W 32nd St is ideally situated near the Herald Square and Penn Station subway lines.
About the office location
In the heart of the world famous and commercially significant Midtown Manhattan, this fantastic quality and highly professional Herald Square location is a spectacular space with stunning and desirable Empire State Building views inspiring a dynamic office neighborhood infused with the energy of the world's most famous city. Let your work be inspired by both intimate and grand gathering spaces in a location convenient to Bryant Park, Penn Station and Chelsea. The center is located steps away from 33rd Street Station.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 106 W 32nd St, Chelsea, Midtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
106 W 32nd St, Chelsea, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Unisex Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
Spanning a floor-through of the Leviton factory building. Factory windows and concrete floors compliment the plush interiors and built-in furniture, drawing inspiration from the building's industrial... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>